AFL has stringent quality assurance processes in place from the commencement of every job and project. This ensures that AFL deliver projects on time, to budget and to a superior quality every time.
All AFL projects are subject to:
- Regular on-site meetings;
- Regular communication to clients;
- Coordination and management of all work processes;
- Contract administration and management;
- Monthly reporting;
- Ensuring safe work practices are adhered to for employees;
- Continual focus on improving systems and safety performance
AFL employ both a Compliance Manager and a Workplace Health & Safety & Environment Quality Manager in order to monitor and achieve outstanding safety performance and best practices.
In addition, all employees are completely engaged in the project management system and as part of their responsibilities must conduct company inductions, monthly toolbox meetings, Safe Works Method Statements (SWMS) and / or Job Safety and Environment Assessments (JSEA).
AFL conducts safety audits and inspections at all their workplaces and engage in third party audits of all Safety Management Systems to monitor ongoing compliance and improvement.